Available Positions | Apply Today
We are looking for a Bookkeeper with excellent financial and self-leadership skills.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent communication and relationship building skills. The candidate must have the ability to work under pressure, work independently, be a team player and be accountable, with a positive, self- motivated attitude. The Candidate must have time management skills, good problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task.
Minimum experience required:
- Grade 12
- Bi-lingual (English & Afrikaans)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the financial sector.
- Advance Excel skills
- The understanding of a business system
- Strong admin abilities
- General knowledge of corporate banking
- A valid driver’s license
- Further studies in the field of finance will be advantages
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recon, preparation & payments of Rates & Taxes and Levies
- Effectively management of creditors recons and payments
- GL Recons
- Preparation of owner statements
- Preparation and sending of Tenant water & electricity accounts
- Sorting of queries with municipalities
- Recon of the bank statements
- General admin duties
Salary is negotiable, please indicate your expected remuneration structure on your CV
Applicants must have a positive attitude, be hardworking, loyal, passionate about their work, goal orientated and dynamic.